New Domain Name List - New Domain Releases
|.design||Price on application|
|.site||Price on application|
|.studio||Price on application|
|.tech||Price on application|
|.africa||Price on application|
|.vodka||Price on application|
|.website||Price on application|
What are premium domains and premium domain prices?
- All domain names less or equal to 3 characters are considered to be premium domain names.
- Domain names chosen dynamically by ZACR, are considered to be premium domain names.
- Renewal prices of premium domains as per the renewal prices in above table.
Domain Names must:
- have minimum of 4 and a maximum of 63 characters;
- begin with a letter or a number and end with a letter or a number;
- use the English character set and may contain letters (i.e., a-z, A-Z),numbers (i.e. 0-9) and dashes (-) or a combination of these;
- neither begin with, nor end with a dash;
- not contain a dash in the third and fourth positions (e.g. www.ab--cd.co.za);
- not include a space (e.g. www.ab cd.co.za).
- Closed Redemption status happens after a Domain name expires.
- The Closed Redemption status is imposed by the ZACR registry.
- In addition to the renewal fee, the ZACR registry has imposed a redemption fee.
- This needs to be paid in order for the domain to be reactivated.
- Alternately, you can allow the domain to expire and then re-register the name.
- However, this does open the name up for registration by third parties which could mean that you will lose the domain name.