Depending on how your business is structured or how busy your own schedule is, it is often helpful to have list an authorised secondary contact to your account. Doing so means that account information can be sent to one of your staff members and requests from an authorised staff member will be honoured should you not be available.
To add a secondary contact, you will need to do the following:
- Log into the Client Area.
- Click on the button located at the left-hand side labelled + New Contact.
- You will taken to the Add New Contact page.
- Enter the relevant contact information.
- Select which messages / notices your new contact is entitled to receive from the Email Preferences list.
- Click on Save Changes.
To grant this contact access to the Client Area, you will need to do the following:
- Place a tick in the Activate Sub-Account box. This will display additional options for the account.
- Create a password for this account.
- Under Sub-Account Permissions, select the features to which your secondary contact should have access to.
Note: Granting sub-account permissions means that a secondary contact may be able to make certain changes to your services. If you do not want to grant this level of access to your staff, it is recommended that you either select the allowed permissions carefully or that the contact not be given a sub-account.