If you find that you no longer require one or more of the e-mail accounts that you have created, then you have the option to delete the account(s) from your hosting package.
E-mail accounts can be deleted via the Client Area as well as through cPanel.
Deleting an e-mail account via the Client Area:
- Log in to the Client Area.
- Click on the Services button.
- Locate the domain linked to the e-mail account and click on the green Active button. This will open the Manage Product page.
- Scroll down to the Manage Account section.
- Click on the Email Accounts button.
- On the Email Accounts page, locate the mailbox that you wish to remove.
- Click on the Delete icon (the trash can icon).
- Click on the red Confirm button to remove the e-mail account.
Deleting an e-mail account via the cPanel:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the Email section.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon.
- Locate the mailbox that you wish to remove under the Email Accounts tab.
- Click on the corresponding Delete link.
- Click on the blue Delete button to remove the e-mail account.
Note: When an e-mail account is deleted, all messages stored on the server will be removed as well. Be sure that you have a copy of any messages that you may need in future before you delete an e-mail account.