The following steps will assist you in adding a signature to your messages in Horde:
1. Log in to Horde.
2. Highlight on the gear icon at the top of the page, located to the right-hand side of Notes.
3. Select Preferences, followed by Mail. This will open the Preferences for Mail page.
4. Under the General column, select Personal Information.
5. You will see two fields in which your signature can be added:
- Your signature: If you only require a plain text signature, enter the details into this field.
- Your signature to use when composing with the HTML editor: This field allows you to create a signature in which the text is formatted (e.g.: different fonts; bold or italics etc). You can also use this field to add an image to your signature.
6. Adding an image to your signature:
- Any image that you wish to use (e.g.: your company logo) must be publicly-available on the Internet. In other words, it should be an image that you can browse to (e.g.: http://example.com/signatureimage.jpg).
- To add an image, click on the Image icon. This will open the Image Properties window.
- Enter the address of the image into the URL field.
- You can also configure the image dimensions, such as Width and Height.
- Click OK to save the image.
7. Once you have entered the required information, click on Save.
Note: If the image that you wish to use is not publicly available, then you will need to upload it to your hosting account beforehand. A guide to uploading files is available here.
In order for your signature to be visible in your outbound messages, you will need to enable HTML in your messages using the following guide.