Site Publisher is an online website builder designed to help you generate a single-page website with minimal effort. This makes Site Publisher ideal if you need to create a landing page quickly without having to take time to design your site.
You can install Site Publisher by doing the following:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Scroll down to the Domains section and click on the Site Publisher icon.
3. Choose your domain name by clicking on Select a Domain. By default, this will be the domain linked to your cPanel account.
4. Click on Select a Template and select the preferred template for your website.
5. Under Customize and Publish, you will be prompted for information about your company. These fields are optional.
6. Once you have entered your information, click on the Publish button.
Your website will be published and visible instantly.
Should you wish to try another template or correct any mistakes, then you can simply repeat the steps above.
- website, website design, Site Publisher
- 173 Users Found This Useful