The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Click on the Open menu icon at the top right-hand side of the window and select Options.
3. In the Options window, select Privacy followed by clear your recent history.
4. When the Clear All History window opens, do the following:
- Set the Time range to clear field to Everything.
- If nothing is listed beneath Details, click on the Details icon to show all of the available options.
- Ensure that the only option selected is Cache.
- Click on the Clear now button.
Firefox will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
5. You will be taken back to the Options window. Click OK.
6. Re-start Firefox.