The following steps will assist you in checking your outgoing mail settings in eM Client v6:
1. Open eM Client.
2. From the menu click on Tools, followed by Accounts.
3. Select the e-mail account that you wish to edit from the list on the left-hand side of the Accounts window.
4. Click on the SMTP tab.
5. In the Server section, check the following:
- Host: This should be mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com).
- Port: 587
- Security Policy: Select Don't use secure connection from the drop-down field.
- Server requires authentication: This box should be ticked.
- Use identity credentials: This option should be selected.
8. Click OK.