Whenever you compose a new message, your e-mail software will automatically select the e-mail address from which the message will be sent. If you have set up more than one address, then new mail will normally be sent from the oldest account (referred to as the default account). While you will have the option to change the sending e-mail address while you are composing the new message, you may prefer to automatically send new messages from a different account.
The following steps will assist you in changing your default account on your Samsung Galaxy S6:
1. From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon and then select Email.
2. Tap MORE, followed by Settings.
3. On the Email settings page, tap More and select Set default account.
4. Select the e-mail address that you wish to set as the default account.
5. Tap Done.
- e-mail, e-mail setup, Samsung
- 0 Users Found This Useful