The following steps will assist you in checking your outgoing mail settings on a Samsung Galaxy S5:
1. From the Home screen, select Apps and then Email.
2. Tap the Menu icon and select Settings.
3. Tap Manage accounts, followed by the account that you are checking.
4. Scroll down and select More settings.
5. Tap Outgoing settings and check the following:
- SMTP server: This should be mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com).
- Security type: None
- Port: 587
- Require sign-in: This option must be ticked.
- User name: Enter your entire e-mail address (e.g.: email@example.com)
- Password: This is the same password that you use for your incoming mail.