Changing e-mail passwords in the Client Area:
1. Log in to your Client Area - Click Here.
2. Click on the "Services" box link or the Services dropdown button and select My Services.
3. Find the hosting package for the e-mail password that you need to change and click on the "Active Link".
4. Scroll down to the "Email Accounts" link and click on it.
4. Click on the Change Password icon (the padlock to the right-hand side of the e-mail account). **
5. Enter your new password and click the Save button.
Changing e-mail passwords using cPanel:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. From the Email section, click on Email Accounts.
3. Locate the e-mail account that you wish to update and click on the Password and Authentication link. **
4. Generate a new password and click the Change Password button.
If you can remember your E-mail password then it can be changed via the webmail facility:
- Log in to WebMail.
- Click on the menu at the top right-hand side of the screen containing your e-mail address and select Password & Security.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm the new password. **
- Click on the Save button.
** A strong password is of the utmost importance. For help on choosing a good password, please have a read through Guidelines for Passwords.
Please make a note of your password and keep it in a safe place.