The following steps will assist you in setting your e-mail account up in BlueMail:
1. Open BlueMail.
If this is the first time you are setting an e-mail account up, select Add Other Account, followed by Other Email.
Should you have already added an account previously, do the following:
- Tap on the Menu icon at the bottom right-hand side of the BlueMail window and select Various Account Settings.
- Select Add Account followed by Add Other Account.
- Select Other Email.
2. Enter the following information:
- Email address: Enter the e-mail address you are setting up.
- Password: Enter the password for your e-mail account.
3. Untick the box labelled Automatic and tap Next.
4. For the Account Type, select POP3.
5. On the Incoming server settings page, enter the following:
- Email Address: Enter the e-mail address you are setting up.
- Username: This must be your full e-mail address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password: Enter the password for your e-mail address.
- POP3 server: Enter mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com).
- Security: None
- Authentication: Plain
- Port: 110
6. Tap Next.
BlueMail will check your incoming server settings.
7. You will be asked to confirm the following details:
- Name: This is the name which appears next to your e-mail address when you send an e-mail from BlueMail.
- Description: This is a description of the account as it appears in BlueMail.
8. Tap Done to finish setting your e-mail account up.
Note: BlueMail automatically configures your outgoing mail settings, based on the information provided above. As long as your settings are correct, there should be no need to adjust your outgoing settings.