The following steps will assist you in adding an e-mail account to your LG G2 handset:
1. From the Home screen, select the Apps tab (located at the bottom).
2. Select Settings followed by Add Account.
3. Select Email and then Other.
4. You will be prompted for the following information:
- Email address: Enter your e-mail address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Password: Enter the password for your account.
5. Enter or configure the following information:
- Account name: This is for your reference when going back to the account to adjust settings.
- Your name: This is the display name people will see when you send a message to them.
- Set as default Email account: Select this option only if the e-mail address which you are setting up is to be the primary address on your phone.
- If you are asked the question What type of account is this? then select POP3.
6. Enter the following information for your incoming mail settings:
- User Name: Enter your full e-mail address (e.g.: email@example.com).
- Email: Enter your e-mail address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- POP3 incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com)
- Port: 110
- Security: None
- Authentication: Password
- Delete mail from server: Never
7. Enter the following information for your outgoing mail settings:
- SMTP server: mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com)
- Port: 587
- Security type: None
- Require sign-in: Yes
- Authentication method: Login
- User name: Enter your full e-mail address (e.g.: email@example.com).
- Password: the password for this e-mail account.
8. From the Account section of the Settings screen, select Email followed by Email Settings. If prompted, select the e-mail account which you have just created.
9. You will be prompted to configure the following options:
- Retrieval interval: this determins how often your phone will check for new messages.
- Notifications: This can be either enabled or disabled, depending on whether you want your phone to notify you about new mail.
10. Select Done