The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Opera:
1. Open Opera.
2. Click on the Opera icon located at the top left-hand side of the window and select History.
3. Under the History tab, click on the Clear browsing data button.
4. When the Clear browsing data window opens, do the following:
- Set the Obliterate the following items from option to the beginning of time.
- Ensure that the only option selected is Empty the cache.
- Click on the Clear browsing data button.
Opera will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
5. You will be taken back to the Settings tab. Close this tab as well as the History tab.
6. Re-start Opera.