The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Safari v6 (or newer):
1. Open Safari.
2. From the menu, click on Safari (located at the top left-hand side of the window) and select Preferences.
3. In the Preferences windows, select the Advanced tab.
4. At the bottom of the window, select the Show Develop menu in menu bar tick box.
5. Return to the main Safari window.
6. From the menu, click on Develop and select Empty Cache. A box will appear and ask Are your sure you want to empty the cache?.
7. Click on the Empty button.
Safari will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
8. You will be taken back to the main Safari window.
9. Re-start Safari.
- browser, browser cache, Safari, support
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Safari v5 - Clearing Your Browser Cache
The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Safari v5:1. Open Safari.2....