The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Safari v5:
1. Open Safari.
2. From the menu, click on Safari (located at the top left-hand side of the window) and select Empty Cache.
3. A box will appear and ask Are your sure you want to empty the cache?.
4. Click on the Empty button.
Safari will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
5. You will be taken back to the main Safari window.
6. Re-start Safari.
- browser, browser cache, Safari, support
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Safari v6 or newer - Clearing Your Browser Cache
The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Safari v6 (or newer):1. Open...