The following steps will assist you in checking your outgoing settings in Windows Mail 10:
1. Click on the Settings icon at the bottom left-hand side of the window. The Settings menu will open on the right-hand side. Click on Accounts.
2. Select the e-mail account that you wish to check.
3. In the Settings box, select Change mailbox sync settings, followed by Advanced mailbox settings.
4. Scroll down and check the following:
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: Set this to mail.yourdomain (e.g.: mail.example.com).
- Outgoing server requires authentication: This box must be ticked.
- Require SSL for outoing email: This box must be unticked.
5. Once you have made the required changes, click on Done.
6. You will be taken back to the Settings box. Click Save.