The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Edge:
1. Open Edge.
2. Click on the More actions icon at the top right-hand side of the window and select Settings.
3. In the Settings menu, locate Clear browser data and click on the Choose what to clear button.
4. When the Clear browsing data menu opens, do the following:
- Ensure that the only option selected is Cached data and files.
- Click on the Clear button.
Edge will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
5. When the process is complete, restart Edge.