E-mail passwords can be changed via webmail, the Client Area and cPanel.
If you do not know the password for your e-mail address, then you will need be update the password via the Client Area or through cPanel.
E-mail account passwords can be changed via the webmail facility:
- Log in to WebMail.
- Click on the blue button at the top right-hand side of the screen containing your e-mail address and select Password & Security.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm the new password. **
- Click on the Save button.
Changing e-mail passwords in the Client Area:
- Log in to your Client Area.
- Click on the Services button.
- Locate the domain linked to the e-mail account and click on the green Active button. This will open the Manage Product page.
- Scroll down to the Manage Account section.
- Click on the Email Accounts button.
- Locate the account that you wish to update and click on Password icon. **
- Enter your new password and click the Save Changes button.
Changing e-mail passwords using cPanel:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- From the Email section, select Email Accounts.
- Locate the account that you wish to update and click on the Password link. **
- Enter your new password and click the Change Password button.
** A strong password is of the utmost importance. For help on choosing a good password, please have a read through Guidelines for Passwords.
Please make a note of your password and keep it in a safe place.