The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Chrome:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Click on the Customize and control Google Chrome icon at the top right-hand side of the window and select Settings.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down and click on Advanced.
4. Under the Privacy and security heading, click on the Clear browsing data option.
5. In the Clear browsing data window, select Advanced and do the following:
- Set the Time range to All time.
- Ensure that only Cached images and files is selected.
- Click on the CLEAR DATA button.
Chrome will clear its cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
6. Once your cache has been cleared, re-start Chrome.