The following steps will assist you to clear your browser cache in Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on the Tools icon and select Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options window, locate the Browsing history heading and click on the Delete button.
4. When the Delete Browsing History window opens, do the following:
- Ensure that the only option selected is Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Click on the Delete button.
Internet Explorer will clear your browser cache and may take a minute or so to do this.
5. You will be taken back to the Internet Options window. Click OK.
6. Re-start Internet Explorer.