The following steps will assist you in adding a MySQL database to your cPanel hosting account:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Scroll down to the Databases section and select the MySQL Database Wizard.
3. Under Step 1, enter the name of the new database.
4. Click on Next Step.
5. Under Step 2, enter the user name that you want to link to the database as well as a password.
6. Click on Create User.
7. Under Step 3, select ALL PRIVILEGES.
8. Click on Next Step.
Your database is now be ready for use.
- website, website design
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Adding Your Website to a Search Engine
The most common way in which websites are found is through search engines such as...