The support ticket system is designed to allow you to contact use for assistance. The ticket system is designed so that any queries logged will be linked to your Client Area account and can be tracked by you as well as our staff.
You can log a ticket by doing the following:
- Log in to the Client Area.
- Select Open Ticket from the top of the page.
- Select the department that your ticket should be assigned to.
- Enter a suitable Subject for your query.
- Enter you query in the Message field.
- Select the Related Service (if applicable).
- If you wish to send a file, then you can do so from the Attachments section.
- Click on Submit to send your query.
Your query will be assigned a ticket number which you can use a reference. Each message / response will be logged within the Support Tickets section of your Client Area account. You will also receive an e-mail whenever a reply is sent.
To reply to a ticket:
- Click on the Support option on the left-hand side of the Client Area.
- Select Tickets.
- Click on the Subject of the ticket that you wish to reply to, followed by the Reply button.
- Enter you reply in the Message section.
- Click on the Submit button.
Note: If you do not know your Client Area login details, then you can open a ticket by clicking on the Chat Now option at the top of our website.