The following steps will assist you in cancelling your hosting package:
1. Log in to the Client Area.
2. Click on the Services button near the top of the page. This will take you to the My Products & Services page.
3. Click on the hosting account that you wish to change. This will open the Manage Product page.
4. Click on the Request Cancellation button under the Actions menu on the left-hand side.
5. If there is a specific reason that you wish to cancel the hosting package, you are welcome to enter this information into the Briefly Describe your reason for Cancellation field.
6. Under the Cancellation Type you will have the option for an Immediate cancellation or whether it should be processed At End of Billing Period; the second option means that the package will only be cancelled when your next invoice would have been due.
7. If, in addition to cancelling your hosting package, you do not wish to renew your domain name, place a tick in the I confirm I do not want to renew this domain again box.
Note: If you wish to keep the domain name and simply cancel the hosting package, do not select this option.
8. Once you have made your selection, click on the Request Cancellation button.
Note: Cancelling your hosting package means that all website files; e-mail accounts (including messages stored on the server); re-directs and DNS entries will be deleted. Once this has been done, the data will no longer be available. If there is any information that you need from your hosting package, please ensure that you have obtained it before requesting a cancellation.
- cancellation, hosting
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can cancel domains using the following steps: 1. Log in to the Client Area.2. Click on...
In addition to sending invoices to you via e-mail, all invoices can be viewed online.To check...
When you apply for a service, be it a domain registration or a new ADSL account, a pro forma...
You can make payment using your credit card using the following steps: 1. Log in to the Client...
The following steps will assist you in paying using a PayPal account: 1. Log in to the Client...