You can use the Form Builder in the Kopage website builder to create a custom form.
You can create a custom form by doing the following:
1. Click on the Magic Button and select Settings.
2. Click on the Manage Modules button (at the bottom left-hand side of the window).
3. Select Form Builder from the Manage a Module menu.
4. In the Form Builder menu, select Add a New Form:
- To add fields to the new form, select and drag on of the options on the right-hand side of the Form Builder menu into the form.
- You can edit each field by highlighting it and clicking on the pencil icon which appears.
- To delete a field, highlight it and click on the red trashcan icon.
- Clicking on the Form Properties option will allow you to give the form a name (this makes it easier to find the form later). You can also specify the e-mail address to which the form will be sent when a visitor fills it out.
5. To save the new form, click on the Save Form button at the bottom of the Form Builder Menu.
The next step is to add the new form to your site:
1. Select the page you wish to use.
2. Click on the Magic Button and select Content.
3. In the Add new content or app here section, select the Apps tab.
4. Click on Form Builder and select the form which you created.
Your new form will be added to the page.