If you would like to add a map to your website to make it easier for clients to locate your premises, then you can do so using Google Maps.
You can create a map using the following steps:
1. Click on the Magic Button and select Settings.
2. Click on the Manage Modules button at the bottom of the Update Settings menu.
3. In the Manage a Module menu, select Map.
4. In Map menu, enter your physical address and click on the Show button. This will update the map to show your location.
5. Under the Optional Settings menu, you can do the following:
- Manually enter your GPS coordinates.
- Configure the zoom level of the map.
- Change the size of the map.
Note: Setting the width of the map to zero means that it will stretch to the entire width of your website. It is recommended that you set the map width to the same (or similar) value to the height.
6. Once you have finished configuring the map, click on the Save changes button.
The next step is to place the map on your website:
1. Select the page that you wish to add your map to.
2. Click on the Magic Button and select Content. This will open the Add new content or app here menu.
3. Select the Apps tab.
4. Click on Location Map.
Your new map will be inserted into the page.