Mail in Windows 8 does not have an option to select a default account. Instead, Mail will automatically send messages from the account which you are currently viewing.
You can, however, select which e-mail account you wish to send from in the new message window by doing the following:
1. Click on More (located beneath the Cc line). This will display the sending address at the top of the window.
2. Click on the address currently being displayed. A drop-down list will appear.
3. Select the address from which the message should be sent.
- e-mail, e-mail setup, Windows Mail
- 4 Users Found This Useful
The following steps will assist you in setting up your e-mail account in Windows Mail for Windows...
The default e-mail client for Windows 8 does not support POP accounts. In order to use Mail, you...
The following steps will assist you in checking your outgoing mail settings in Windows Mail:1....