RoundCube webmail includes a feature which allows you to export your address book to a file. This is useful, not only for creating a back-up of your contacts, but also for importing them into an e-mail client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
The following steps will guide you through exporting your address book:
1. Log in to RoundCube.
2. Click on the Address Book link at the top left-hand side of the page.
3. There are several options for exporting your contacts:
- If you wish to export the entire address book, highlight Personal Addresses and click on the Export button.
- To export a specific group within your address book, highligh the group and click on the Export button.
- If you only wish to export specific contacts, highlight each contact (press CTRL and left-click on each contact); click on the arrow to the right-hand side of the Export button and select Export selected.
4. Browse to the location / folder that the file should be saved to and then click on the Save button.
Note: RoundCube only supports the vCard (.vcf) format. If you wish to import your contacts into your e-mail software, please ensure that it supports this format.