The following steps will assist you in adjusting your time zone from within SquirrelMail:
1. Log in to SquirrelMail.
2. Click on the Options link at the top of the window.
3. From the Options page, select Personal Information.
4. Locate the Timezone Options heading.
5. The default setting is Same as server (this is the same as the Africa/Johannesburg time zone).
6. Select your preferred time zone from the Your current timezone drop-down field.
7. Click on the corresponding Submit button.
The time stamps on all of the messages viewed within SquirrelMail will now correspond with the time zone which you have selected.