The following steps will assist you in adding a signature to your messages in SquirrelMail:
1. Log in to SquirrelMail.
2. Click on the Options link at the top of the window.
3. From the Options page, select Personal Information.
4. Enter your signature into the Signature field, located under Name and Address Options.
5. Under Signature Options, place a tick in the Use Signature tick box.
6. If you would like your signature to be separated from the rest of your message, place a tick in the Prefix Signature with '-- ' Line tick box.
7. Click on the Submit button.
- e-mail, webmail
- 0 Users Found This Useful
SquirrelMail makes use of a very basic address book system for managing contacts.To add a new...
The following steps will assist you in composing a new message using SquirrelMail: 1. Log in to...
The following steps will assist you in adjusting your time zone from within SquirrelMail: 1. Log...
By default, SquirrelMail will display messages that you have received in plain text. This means...