SquirrelMail makes use of a very basic address book system for managing contacts.
To add a new contact, you will need to do the following:
1. Log in to SquirrelMail.
2. Click on the Addresses link at the top of the window.
3. In the Add to Address Book, you will be prompted for the following details:
- First name
- Last name
- Additional info
Note: The E-mail and First name fields must be filled in. The other fields are optional.
4. Once you have entered the required information for the new contact, click on Add Address. The new contact will be listed in the Personal Address Book field.
How do I send an e-mail to one of my contacts?
1. Click on the Addresses link at the top of the window.
2. Place a tick next to the person that you wish to send an e-mail to and click on the Compose To button.
Note: You can select multiple recipients from your address book by placing a tick next to each person that you want to send your message to.