The following steps will assist you in adjusting your time zone from within Horde:
1. Log in to Horde.
2. Highlight on the gear icon at the top of the page, located to the right-hand side of Notes.
3. Select Preferences, followed by Global Preferences.
4. Under Your Information, select Locale and Time.
5. The default setting is Default (this is the same as the Africa/Johannesburg time zone).
6. Select your preferred time zone from the Your current timezone drop-down field.
7. Click on the Save button.
The time stamps on all of the messages viewed within Horde will now correspond with the time zone which you have selected.