By default Horde is not configured to save the attachments of messages which you send out. When you view the message in the Sent folder, Horde will indicate that the attachment has been stripped from the message. However, recipients will still receive the attachment.
To ensure that attachments are not stripped from copies of your sent mail (i.e. the messages in your Sent folder), you can do one of the following:
Saving attachments on a per-message basis:
- Compose a new message.
- Add your attachment.
- Click on the downward-facing arrow / triangle next to Add Attachment and select Save Attachments in Sent Mailbox.
Saving attachments for all messages:
- While viewing your Inbox, click on the gear / cog icon near the top of the screen (it's located to the right-hand side of Notes).
- Select Preferences, followed by Mail.
- In the Compose column, locate and click on Sent Mail.
- Beneath the line which states Save attachments in the sent-mail message?, click on the drop-down field and select Save attachments.
- Click on Save.