The Client Area is an administrative section of the website which allows you to manage your SA Domain account. This includes viewing invoices; updating your contact details as well as managing your domains and hosting packages.
The Client Area is also linked to our support ticket system, which means that any tickets that you open will automatically be linked to your account and will be visible for future reference.
To log in to the Client Area, you will need to do the following:
1. Open the SA Domain home page.
2. Click on the Client Area button (located at the top right-hand side of the page) and select Login.
3. On the Login page, do the following:
- Enter your Current Email Address (the e-mail address you used when you signed up).
- Enter the Password linked to this user name.
- Click on the blue Login button.
4. You will now be taken to the Client Area which will display a summary of your account.
If you have not received your login details, please contact our support team so that they can re-send this information to you.
Alternatively, you can also click on the Forgot Password? button. You will be prompted for the e-mail address which you used to register your account. Enter this e-mail address and click on Submit. An e-mail will be sent to you containing a link which will assist you to reset your password.
Note: This login page is specifically for the Client Area. If you are looking for the webmail login page (i.e. you wish to check your e-mail), please do so here.