Horde webmail includes a feature which allows you to export your address book to a file. This is useful, not only for creating a back-up of your contacts, but also for importing them into an e-mail client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird.
The following steps will guide you through exporting your address book:
1. Log in to Horde.
2. Click on the Address Book link at the top of the page.
3. Click on the Import/Export link at the left-hand side of the page.
4. Under the Export Address Book heading, you will be prompted for the following:
- Select the export format: This is the type of file which will be generated and is determined by what your e-mail client supports.
- Select the address book to export from: If you have more than one address book, then you can choose which to export.
5. Click on the Export button. Browse to the location / folder that the file should be saved to and then click on the Save button.