1. Log in to cPanel 2. Click on the Kopage Website Builder button.How do I install my Kopage template through cPanel ?
1. Log in to cPanel 2. Click on the Kopage Website Builder button. 3. Click on...How do I add an App ?
1. Log in to Kopage and click on Settings. Select the page you would like to add the APP to....How do I activate SSL/HTTP ?
1. Log in to cPanel 2. Click on the Kopage Website Builder button. 3. Click on View...How do I hide a page (So it does not show) ?
1. Log in to Kopage and click on Settings and the gear icon of the page you would like to hide....Kopage - Adding Downloadable Content
Kopage includes a feature, known as File Download, which allows you to easily upload documents,...Kopage - Adding a Map to Your Website
If you would like to add a map to your website to make it easier for clients to locate your...Kopage - Adjusting Image Width in Your Gallery Slideshow
One of the features in the Gallery module for Kopage is the option to have your gallery displayed...Kopage - Changing the Currency for your Online Store
You can change the currency type using the following steps:1. Click on the Magic button.2....Kopage - Creating a Custom Form
You can use the Form Builder in the Kopage website builder to create a custom form.You can create...Kopage - Creating a Gallery
A popular feature in websites is the use of image galleries and the gallery module in Kopage is...Kopage - Creating a Link to Another Website
To create a link to another website, you will need to do the following:1. Edit the section or...Kopage - Creating a Link to a Document
A common feature in websites is the ability for visitors to download documents, including Adobe...Kopage - Creating a Re-Direct To Your Version 2 Website
Before upgrading Kopage to version 3, it is advisable to copy your existing site to a folder and...Kopage - Menu Lay-Out Change
You can change the lay-out of your menu using the following steps: 1. Click on the Magic...Removing Your Kopage Website
If you would like to remove your Kopage website, then you can do so using the following steps:1....How do I fix the 500 error message after installing / updating Kopage templates.
Your Kopage website can potentially display a 500 Error message after installing the software for...